Translate

 A Perfumed Liquid Made of Essential Oils and Alcohol



 how you can prepare perfumes from concentrated perfume right so all you need is four things so which would be any fragrance oil which is concentrated perfume oil so I have two options here so this is fragrance oil of Hugo Boss perfume and I think the sticker is off and this is another fragrance oil of Ch 2 1 2 VI D so I thought these two from two different places this one is from Banglore and this one is from Mumbai so this is the larger quantity of 25 ml this is the trail and hill bottom so that's where the bottom looks different but otherwise both are concentrated a few minds of two different smell people call it after ether or any other names so both of these are French based perfume points that does not mean that they are made in France but the notes used in it add more towards French fragrances that you see most of the designer fragrances that you see in the market are made in France so these two oils are also of the similar notes so this is one of the Hyuga % and this is Karolina headed us to and to VIPs clone so let's start with how exactly you prepare perfume out of these oils so you can obviously use these directly on your floral chart when you're skipping your brother's medias but if you want to prepare perfume out of these oils then you need for stuffs so any of the perfume oil that you like and you need an empty bottle which is perfume bottle that you get in Amazon so I am going to give you the link of the purchase options from Amazon you can check the description in my video below and you would also need if the knowledge is also purchased from Amazon so this is the brand here which is maja stone so this is eternal it is an alcohol made this is a one liter bottle which costs about 450 rupees I buy a larger quantity because I keep making these things at home but you can buy a smaller quantity as well so I will be giving the purchase options of this as well in my description below the video you can check that for purchase options which is again from Amazon and then you need an injector which is available in any of the medical stores this is the 20 ml injector which can see right here 20 ml there are smaller injectors as well but I wanted to be covered because the general composition that you need to use when you make perfumes or a large you need to have 25% off perfume oil and then you'll add satify % of this which is it the model so the composition does not have any hard and fast so you can prepare it in your own choice 25 to 75 is the general composition that I follow because it helps it last longer and at the same time it wouldn't be too strong as well so it all depends on the oil so if you're using a very strong perfume oil you can reduce the amount of oil and add extra amount of ethanol to make it lighter but these two that I have right here are not too strong so I use 25% oil and then significant hits or not so let's start with how exactly you prepare it so all you have to do is open the empty bottle and then you pour the fragrance oil into this one first so this is the 25 ml of you morning of 2 or 2 vit which is the fringe fragrance but this is a clone of that which which is made in India in Mumbai so I'm gonna pour this right into this bottle I shall have pulled the entire fragrance oil into this so now I need to be it alone into this oil so I'm going to open this down so I'm gonna use this injector to calculate secretary which I need to mix it with this one so this is the 20 ml injector so I filled it up to drink a ml now so I'm going to mix it into this another 20 ml you're going to mix again so I'm done with weather so I need to make a 10-5 I'm done with 60 ml another 15 able to go so that makes it hunger them alone so 25 ml of fragrance oil and sent if I have enough eat the normal so I guess if there is no hard and fast food on the mixture composition it all depends on the strength of the perfume oil that you use these two are my ones so I'm not going to mix this one this is a totally different fragrance so I just wanted to show how exactly the usual fragrance oil bottles I think most of them would have seen this the Congress has after but I actually wanted to prepare this one right now because it is 20 family and this is a tri-level bottle so if you have a fragrance oil which is too strong then you can always Phoenix 20 is 288 which is lemon fragrance white and then you mix 88 milliliters of it or not to make it hundred mm but otherwise in general I follow the 25 is to send different composition which gives me good performance good lasting and at the same time it is not too strong as well so once you mix it you can just close this one because it might think we've got red because it's not from this and then you can close this lid and then shake it well for one minute so once you mix it well you can keep it in your refrigerator or any good place for that matter for one to two months and this is a quite well because most of difference perfumers they advise that the fragrance oil it takes about two to three months to mix with it tamale perfectly that's when you get the perfect smell out of the fragrance so I usually follow about one and a half months to two months sometimes I don't keep it for three months but very red but I at least ensure that I allow it to settle for at least 45 days because I did try using it immediately after mixing it it did not give me the right smell of the fragrance so that's how these two are blended by most of the perfumers and it is advisable that you do not use it after mixing for at least 45 days so this is an easy preparation I think you would have seen it right now it does not make any time it's a simple process which you can do at home you can always use this fragrance Y is directly on your throat or Palace areas but when you use oils on your fruits it leaves a stain or the mark where you apply because these have the rollerball which when you apply might leave some stains like this you can see these stains so that's what I meant so it could leave stains and you would not be able to apply them on light-colored clothes so which is why I prefer making perfumes out of it so that's about making 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post