Translate

How to set default icons for j2pro?

Samsung Galaxy How to Change and Revert Back to Original Icons, Themes and Wallpaper

what is going on guys Greg Iles TV I'm gonna walk you through how to change your icons and also revert them back to either another icon set or the original icon set I look a lot into these when you can because you can download different icon sets and wallpapers and all that kind of stuff on your Galaxy phone I see a lot of people in the comments are like oh my god I don't know how to switch back to the original icons I and they'll give the the icon set that they downloaded a bad rating because of that and probably won't be able to find it in here but they will put it in here it'll be like I said I can't find to figure out how to change the icon set so I'm gonna show you guys how to revert back and or delete icon sets and other things that you've downloaded very very easily so let's get to that there's gonna be multiple ways you can do in it do this so if you do it a slightly different way then that's completely fine but I'll show you the way that uh I'll show you one of the many ways that you can do it so first thing you want to do is press and hold on a blank spot on your homescreen see why obviously it's selecting the widget I have there so I had no I have open runner here so I'm gonna press and hold and I'm gonna go in to themes right when I go into themes which maybe I want to do icons wherever I don't have to hit icons at the bottom and if you don't know what I cons are just to go in here real quick icons are gonna be the icons for your apps that you have it's gonna change the look of those so going back to where I was just a second ago right here on this screen what you're gonna do is hit the three lines at the top left here and once you press that you're gonna go into my stuff go into my stuff and this is where you can see your themes your wallpapers your icons and you're always on displays that you have so if you click on icons these are all the icon sets I have you have the default so if you want to go say we're on this one for instance just apply that real quick I'm gonna put this as my icon set okay so that's not my concept so if I go back into where I just was a second ago go into themes menu button in the top left and then my stuff and I go into icons you're gonna see right here I can go back to default if I want so we just tap that and hit apply and that would put me back to my default icon so I can choose one of the other icon sets as well so that's exactly how you would you know switch between icon sets and also if you want to delete some of these hit the three dots in the top right and hit delete saia's hit delete and then you choose the icon set that you want to delete is tap on it and then hit delete at the bottom and it will completely delete it from your phone so you don't have to worry about it anymore but yeah that's how you get to all this stuff and you're gonna do the same stuff with you know your your wallpapers as well if you want to change them and delete them right there really easily themes same thing you can come in here and download more themes if you want I like the original theme the original icon set but yeah it's very very easy and I know like I said I saw a lot of comments in the Samsung store saying that they couldn't do that but it yeah it's real real simple way you can also go in this way into settings and then go into themes and it brings you in the same way so that's another way to get to it but and then just hit the three lines go to my stuff and go from there but yeah definitely check this stuff out themes is amazing you can like completely theme out your phone really easily with a click of a button and it'll completely change the look of your phone real easy some of these are free some pay and then same thing with wallpapers is freedom pay ones icon sets as well always-on displays if you want to change that so real cool customizations real easy to change and hopefully this helped you guys out a little bit thanks for watching see you down the road Thanks 


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post