Translate

 Samsung s10 Lite available water damage warranty in Samsung Galaxy Care:

Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Disassembly Teardown Repair

the Samsung Galaxy S 10 light disassembly now remove the SIM tray alright so in order to take the back off you're gonna have to heat it up with either a heat gun or a hairdryer whichever you prefer the point is basically to heat up the adhesive underneath it so loosens up and makes it easier to pry off and just to let you know the adhesive on the back of this phone is very strong so it's gonna take you some time to pry it off so once you've got your back heated up go ahead and it's a your pry tool in one corner of the phone between the frame and the back plate and then work your way around prying off the back so here's the inside of the back plate you got a small microphone over here as well it makes contact with the board with these three gold contacts and then there's a small slit right over here where the sound travels in this is basically a secondary mic once you've got the back they removed code remove any leftover adhesive around the back of the phone since some parts of the adhesive will be covering screws that you remove you have 16 Phillips screws you need to remove so you can remove the top and bottom cover go ahead and remove those once all your screws are removed lift up and remove the top cover next we're going to disconnect the battery cable by popping it up and then go ahead and disconnect the rest of the cables you have to wire cables over here in the corner just connect those as well and then this connect here front-facing camera you have a one Philips screw holding down the mainboard over here where that Philips screw now you can just lift up and remove the mainboard so here's a closer look at the main board you every three cameras over here the middle ones the super OIS camera or the optical image stabilization camera so here's the closeup of the OAS camera right here it moves around like a joystick it's first time I've seen something like this you get a lot of movement out of it I guess that's what provides the super steady shots you also have another microphone over here on top corner so here's the backside of the board you have the cameras connected over here you also have graphite film over here on the back of the processor which helps transfer the heat from the processor to the copper vapor chamber and your proximity sensor is located over here on the top and of course your sim reader is over here so on the mid frame underneath the mainboard there's a pretty large 3d copper vapor chamber it basically covers underneath the process area and as well as the sim reader which goes over here and there's also a water damage sticker or a liquid damage indicator over here now we're gonna remove the bottom cover and speaker assembly [Music] so here's the speaker assembly over here now we're going to go and disconnect these cables this over here would be your fingerprint reader it's connected over here to the charger port board go ahead and disconnect that and it's held down with two Phillips screws you're gonna have to remove those so you can room with a fingerprint reader here's a closer look at that fingerprint

How to claim WARRANTY of SAMSUNG Galaxy mobile

I'll be telling you how you can repair your phone if it gets what logged so in this video you will see that my phone that samsung galaxy note5 was grown in water because I was rain cycling and rain and it got drenched and after that the phone is not working it's not switching on it's not giving any signal that it's working so now what I will do I'll tell you a few things how you can repair this phone I have tried this in past as well and I'm trying on this phone so basically I was worried about if I cannot open the phone because the battery is sealed in this phone and how it will react to the chemical which I will be using to clean the water lock from this mobile phone alright the first thing you will need is propane - this is isopropyl alcohol and this is 99.9 percent pure alcohol you can get it easily on any chemical shop you just have to tell that you will be needing this to clean your mobile and you can see the detail of this isopropyl alcohol that it is ninety nine point zero percent pure and it has moisture 0.2 percent you get better quality of isopropyl alcohol as well but I have used the basic one because I was not getting in my area like you have electronic grade propane as well so you can find out and you can use the better propane for your phone you will need a plastic case which has a cover because propane will evaporate easily so you need to cover it up then you would be needing a rice bowl like you need to keep the phone in rice after you clean it in isopropyl alcohol and a class definitely you need a cotton cloth to wipe your phone all right so I'll be telling you the step by step process in this video so stay tuned okay the first step is to remove all the removable item from your mobile phone as you can see this is Samsung Galaxy Note 5 we cannot remove battery out of it if your phone you can remove battery you definitely remove the battery out of this and then in this phone I'll be removing this same tray because that is removable and I will also remove the s-pen from this phone because I want our isopropyl alcohol to go inside and clean the mother mode because the motherboard has been corrupted so here I'll take out the S Pen and that's all because I don't have any other thing which I can remove from this phone ok so once I remove everything I'll just cross check if anything is left or not and now I'll take out the isopropyl alcohol and pour into the plastic container meanwhile let me tell you one thing that isopropyl alcohol is very volatile so it can catch fire easily so you need to be very careful while using this and if you touch it accidentally by your hand then nothing will happen because it doesn't damage your hand or finger so it just evaporates quickly so don't have to be that much careful if it touches your hand because it just evaporates okay so let me put this isopropyl alcohol in this container so I'll put half because I just want the mobile to completely submerge into this and then I can close the lid off iso propane okay so now let me put my mobile phone into this isopropyl alcohol okay it's gone inside and then what I will do I'll close this particular container with the lid because this starts evaporating as soon as you open the bottle it will start evaporating so I want this to be there for at least half an hour and if you keep it open in half an hour I think everything will be evaporated so it's a good idea to cover it up okay and you have to shake this liquid and mobile-phone a bit in this container because it should reach each and every corner of your mobile phone it should reach actually the motherboard where due to some minerals or due to some impurities in rainwater it has done some sort circuit so that will clean all your motherboard inside okay so let me close this now I have to keep this container closed for approximately thirty minutes because it will take some time to clean the motherboard so you can see time is approximately 11 o clock I will be coming back at 11:30 and let's see what happens alright guys now you can see that it's 11:30 and I'll be opening the box so before opening I'll shake this box a bit because what will happen like all the impurities which it has stained should come out of the motherboard and through all the openings where I have removed like SIM tray S Pen slot all those impurities will come out so shake it well and after you shake it well just open the container okay so you can just easily take out the foam from the container you don't need any gloves or any kind of protection in your hand because as I told it will not damage your hand just make sure that all the liquid comes out of the mobile by just tilting it so that it's easy to clean this mobile after taking it out of the box okay now you can see that most of the isopropyl liquid is going down and if something is left don't worry I'll be wiping it with the cotton cloth so just wipe it slowly with the cotton cloth and try to clean as much as you can because you have to keep this phone in rice bowl after cleaning




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post