Translate

 

How To Setup the Fingerprint Scanner on the Galaxy S6




how to set your fingerprint and how to use it as your primary way of locking and unlocking your phone in this case I am demonstrating on samsung galaxy s6 i will show you guys that I have no password on the phone you guys could see it open right up I then go to apps go to settings from your settings scroll down until you see lock screen and security once you have that selected there is a fingerprint option and add fingerprint is the first option that we get I'm gonna go ahead and select it place finger on home key lift it off then repeat move finger upwards and downwards slightly between attempts and at this point once you have it down it says lift your finger off the HOME key I will lift it off and get another print going and you just lift it every time it shows you that lift key you just lift it and make sure you're sliding your thumb up and down to get good readings get a good accurate reading of the thumb or any finger in the case whatever finger you're going to be using I would also recommend having clean fingers to do this so there's no dirt or mud that can later on interfere make it more of a hassle to get the fingerprint working once you have it set and I've been going up and down and now I'm just kind of rotating my thumb sideways and as you guys can see it kind of gave it higher percentage of increases and then now that the first part is done is that it is saying place tip of the same finger on the home key then lift it off again if adding thumbprint refer to guide image go ahead hit continue and just a fingerprint the actual tip of the finger and there it is it's complete now it's going to ask us for a backup password in case the fingerprint doesn't work for whatever reason I will use a one two three four five it has to have a letter and a number like I just messed up there a 1 2 3 4 5 has to be six digits letter and a number so now that we have set up the backup password it says turn on fingerprint if we hit select ok then it will set the fingerprint as the unlocking mechanism I will go ahead and do that and as you guys can see the fingerprint has been set I will get out of this screen and I will lock it and as you guys can see the screen will not unlock you can use the backup password by clicking there or just go ahead and use your thumb and as you guys can see that unlocked it nice and easy and we're into the phone and now how to remove it I will also show you guys how to remove it and go to apps setting and lock screen and security back to fingerprint it's going to ask for the fingerprint just to verify that is the right person the one that has a fingerprint set so it's not somebody else trying to delete your fingerprint once you are here select more then hit edit select the first fingerprint and then remove and it says a fingerprint is well one fingerprint will be removed the screen log type will be changed to swipe ok so remove and with that being done and remove the fingerprint and the password went back to swipe so that is back to regular to what I had it before I had set the fingerprint so that is how you set and use the fingerprint lock on the samsung galaxy s6 hope you guys found this video helpful if you did give me a thumbs up if you have any comments questions 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post