Translate

 where can i find files in Samsung Galaxy j7

How to Enable USB Debugging Mode:

how you can enable the USB debugging mode very very simple first thing you want to do is scroll down and you want to go into your settings so click on the gear icon and then from here we want to do is you want to scroll all the way down to the very very bottom now in order to enable or turn on the USB debugging mode we have to enable developer options first you can see right here I already have mine enabled so first we're gonna do is enable developer options so click on about device and then from here you want to look for build number right here if you don't have build number in this list then look for software info click on software info and then you should find and build it build number for build number we want to tap this like seven times and you keep getting this message here it'll say like seven six five four three two one and eventually it'll say developer mode has been enabled once it's been enabled you can simply just click on the back button here and then you should see developer options up here click on developer options and then from here you have a lot of settings here and you basically want to look for USB debugging so I have the developer options or turned on here and that one looked for USB debugging which is right here the you at the debugging mode launches when USB is connected and you can simply just turn that on and that's 


How To Transfer Apps to SD Card EASILY

a quick tutorial on how to transfer the applications and games on SD card to actually increase the internal memory on the Galaxy j5 you can also do this on the Galaxy j7 if you insert the SD card so I have put my I've inserted my SD card here on my Galaxy j5 so I'm just going to show you here the same procedures so I'm just gonna go into the settings and then I want to go into the storage and as you can see down below it shows my memory card which is which has like fourteen point 82 gigabyte of total space and four point three eight gigabyte of available space so as you can see it's running pretty fine now to transfer the application into the SD card you need to go into the application manager here application tab and here you can go into application manager now these are the applications that you have actually downloaded on your phone as you can see into the benchmark and all that now as you can see on SD card and these application can be transferred so I'm just gonna click on them click on a certain application like let's see let's see this n to do benchmark I'm on the transfer rate to sd card so I'm just gonna move it and it will take some time moving and you can see you can also clear cache cache memory and all that stuff here so it will take time it depends on the data of the application so as you can see application now moved to SD card successfully so as you can see even though I have moved the application to SD card and there's still like 13 and be available in the internal memory so but like most of the data is now on the SD card same thing with the dead trigger 2 I can move it to the SD card now the app will move to the SD card remember app will move to the SD card ok not the data I mean this is dead trigger 2 has like almost 400 to 500 MB of data so that data will not going to move in the SD card the app will move keep that in mind in order to move the whole table or the data off a game like Grand Theft Auto scenarios and data files you need to route and use it's a route tool so that's a pretty long procedure but yeah as you can see now still after moving the dead trigger 2 to the SD card we still have like 30 to 35 MB of data available on internal so we're gonna do the same thing with the fruit ninja here I'm just gonna move it to SD card and as you can see application is 50 point 86 MB in size total is 50 1.28 let's see how much data will be left in the internal memory so you can do the same stuff here this one has like 16 gigabyte of memory so definitely a lot more memory than this phone so as you can see through ninja but still after moving that much data we have like 20 3.47 and be available on the internal memory so yeah full data cannot be moved but still as you can see there will still have some data here on the SD card and you can actually feed the internal memory a little bit more but definitely you can't really install big games on this phone it's a gigabyte model so yeah on the other hand the GSM one has 16 gigs of internal memory so you don't really need to transfer application to the memory card it will do just fine so yeah I'll 

How To Transfer Files From Android to PC With USB Cable - Phone Not Connecting To Computer Via USB


the process of how to transfer files from your phone to your PC through a USB cable now I would just use the USB cord that comes with your phone it's probably the one that you used to charge your phone with if you have a really cheap USB cable that you're using it might not have file transfer capability so that is something to keep in mind but you need to find an open USB port on your computer you're gonna plug it in you might have to go to the back if you don't have USB ports on the front of your PC or if you're on a laptop they could be located along the sides the other end is going to be plugged in to your phone and once you have one end plugged into your PC the other end plugged into your phone over on your screen you should get something that pops up I'm on Windows 10 it opens up the photos application and says we're having trouble connecting not a big deal if this pops up for you as well I'm gonna show you how to make it so that your phone and computer can communicate with each other if you are getting this prompt so over on my phone what I'm gonna do is open up the settings so I'm gonna drag down the top area and click on the little gear icon that's gonna open up my settings go down where it says Bluetooth and device connection and select that and then go down to where it says USB and select that option and in here it says no data transfer that's what's currently selected that's why we're not able to transfer data so we're gonna go ahead and click file transfer and that's gonna allow our phone and PC to communicate with each other as soon as I do that I go back over to my computer screen and it now says that it is looking for new photos and videos it's gonna scan through your phone and find all those new photos and videos that you want to transfer and you can select whichever ones that you want to transfer over to PC you can click import select it at that point I like doing this a different way so I'm gonna click cancel and go over to the Cortana search option and in the search bar type in File Explorer the reason I like you going about this a different way is because you might want to transfer more than just photos and videos you might also want to transfer music or other things so click on file explorer and then under this PC your phone is going to be located somewhere in here it just depends on what kind of phone you have what it's named mine's called GM one nine one seven years might actually be named something that is more recognizable but then I'm gonna click on internal storage and these are all the different file folders that are on my phone I have a music folder the DCIM folder is probably gonna be the name of the folder where your camera is located and where all of your photos and videos are in this one I'm gonna actually show you a real world example I have three video files that I need to transfer from my phone over to my PC to make this YouTube video so I'm gonna select the DCIM folder and then I'm gonna select the camera folder and I have two video files that I need to transfer over to my PC so I'm just gonna drag and drop those into a folder here that I have made this is a specific folder that I have made for this YouTube video that I'm making so I'm going to drop them over into that and you can see that it's transferring the file this other video file is quite large so it's gonna take a little bit of time for it to go through that uploading process so I'm gonna skip ahead here a bit and actually the third video that I need is from a particular application that I use to record on my phone it's called the ace AZ recorder and it's the most recent one that I did so I'm going to also drag and drop that file over into that separate folder as well so now I've dragged and dropped those three video files over onto my PC so I can now make this YouTube video that's a real world example I wanted to walk you through and again guys there's these different options that you can utilize hope


where can i find samsung watch bands

the gassy watch a company called ela beth reached out and offered to send me some watch traps so obviously I said heck yeah me you want some straps straps what straps jacksy watch traps I have a few for my watch and a couple for my husband's so without further ado let's go ahead and check these bad boys out let's go let's start with these smaller boxes push these aside and let's start hoping this one looks like we got a pair of nice black leather straps I don't know this is real leather though okay so it is genuine leather you got some contrast stitching honestly I would have preferred it if it was all black but hey maybe some of you guys out there would like this look it looks pretty small I think it's probably for my watch so let's go and quickly stop fun now that we have the watch straps on let's go ahead and put this on my wrist to see what it looks like first thing that I noticed right away is that the straps appeared to be very stiff yeah so look at the spacing between the watch and my wrist there's a huge huge gap so clearly this was not me for people with smaller wrists like me but hey if you're into this look and you have a thicker wrist yeah so maybe this one's for you moving on to the next unbox this one I really like this one this is more up my alley so this also is made out of genuine leather love the brown very very nice this wash up looks a lot larger this is probably for my husband's 46 millimeter watch you know with this watch strap I actually don't mind the white stitching I actually think it goes well with the brown I also really like the black buckle and buckle tongue it provides really nice contrast again the leather is kind of stiff but that is to be expected with any leather products but I know that it will eventually break in after don't wear I like it it's actually really nice though I think the original bezel would have gone better with a black buckle bands number three this one here is a magnetic style bracelet strap my first impression is when opening the box this is super nice super elegant looking very lightweight it has a really strong magnet one thing that I don't really like that the magnet at the very end of the watch trap is visible I wished it could concealed it the color of the band matches perfectly with the galaxy watch looking at the watch straight on I can kind of see the magnetic end of the watch band I think it's a little too long for my wrist so I would prefer to if the ball is a little bit shorter I love the mesh design it looks a super elegant and it's extremely comfortable and lightweight yeah this is not going anywhere so the magnet is super strong I'm really impressed by that definitely my favorite one so far moving on to the fourth box okay so this box is a lot larger there's a lot of things in here looks like we got a seamless still sober mirtha so it looks like they've also included a link remover inside the box which is a really nice touch these are all the tools including the box they've also included instructions I'm not going to do it myself because I know I'm gonna screw up but this is great if you need to resize it's really nice very manly looking if you're going for and all stainless steel looks this is a great option I think he's really going to like it what do you guys think let me know in the comment section now we've got the final box we have here looks like we have another stainless steel metal bracelet looks like this is for my watch and this is in the color of Rose Bowl I'm really excited to try this on and see what it looks like you also get a link remover kit with the swash strap as well the one thing that does throw me off is that the colors don't match perfectly so if that's gonna bother you this is probably not the best option anyways it looks good and it's looks like on my wrist obviously I'm gonna have to resize it because it's ginormous right now I like it what do you guys think my favorite out of the entire batch has to be drumroll

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post