Translate

DIY Perfume | How To Make Your Own Perfume


How To Diy Perfume DIY essential oil base perfume in my entire life I've only ever liked one perfume and that is this one that I recently got listed it's from Dior I think it's cause use de perfume I think one of the main reasons I even like it is because it's an oil-based perfume it has very little alcohol apparently I love this smell but I'm still not entirely happy with it because it still has alcohol in it and I don't like putting things like alcohol and too many chemicals on my skin I prefer working with natural things so I thought why don't I create my own tushed apart from that smells exactly like this or at least a lot similar but it's made entirely of natural oil to start with let's find out

The things they're going to need for this recipe here goes some empty perfume bottles standard or fancy jasmine rose and sandalwood essential oils and fractionated coconut oil every perfume there are three types of nodes top node middle or heart node and base node this perfume is made out of sandalwood which is its base note jasmine which is its top note and Rose which is it's the hot moon or the middle note so we have all three of our essential oils right here or jasmine rose and sandalwood next we need this carrier oil because we can't make perfume just with essential oils it's too concentrated you need to dilute it with either alcohol or a cow a road so it's fractionated coconut oil which means that it has no smell of its own if you use normal coconut oil which you also can by

The way it has like a strong smell which will overpower your concentrated essential oils so you should always use this fractionated coconut oil which has no scent this bottle that we're going to make the perfume in it's 10 milliliters now each milliliter means 20 drops of liquid so 10 times 20 is 200 so this bottle can store up to 200 jobs now we're going to do a more math so in our 200 drops we want 30% to be 2 essential oils and 70% to be the coconut oil which means that we get to put 60 drops of our essential oil and 140 drops of our coconut oil within the 60 drops that we want to put up our essential oil we need to work out how many drops of each essential oil we want so for that I've use the structure 15% 20% and 65% for this recipe 15% of Jasmine in our 60 drop the solution will make up to 9 drops of Jasmine 20% of our rose will make up to 12 drop and 65% of sandalwood mix up to 39 drops of sample okay last weekend's I'm gonna start with sandalwood which is our base note and I'm gonna put 39 drops of it in our water next in our middle known rules we're going to put 12 drops of this in our bottle and now we're going to put our top note jasmine and we'll put nine drops of this in our perfume now that our mixture is made I'm just going to close it and leave it in a very dark place for a week if you want it to smell really strong and really nice it's best to leave it in a dark place for a week before you put your camera so it's been a week now okay no it hasn't but I made this other perfume

 that we've left for a week so I can show it in this video can now put our carrier oil what was it one for each rocks of this max about it now just going to put the roller cap on and shut it and shake it really well so it's all ready now but I would suggest that you leave it in a dark corner for maybe a day or two or even a week so that all the oils can blend in very well and give you a really nice nothing your own couch I am so excited with this I just love natural things so much I really wish that people out there made products like this that are completely natural won't have any long-term effects on your skin and your health instead they'll make things that have tons of chemicals parabens preservatives alcohol things you don't even know what how they could affect you in the long run I just it's beyond me the only person you can really trust is you and if you can make something so amazing why not so I got these bottles from Ikea if you want to get something something or if you stayed through this entire video thank you so much for watching and please subscribe I could really use some more subscribers please like this blog comment subscribe and you know the drills and make sure that you are at the best possible health that you can 



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post