Translate

Tom Ford Black Orchid


Tom Ford black orchids this is a unisex fragrance so guys and girls can wear this one I'm going to show you what guys and what girls think about this fragrance in the end we're gonna see for which person I would recommend this I personally would not wear it why because I have so many fragrances and I don't think it suits me very well I have worn this one five to ten times haven't got one compliment this is definitely not for everybody and definitely not blind by worthy still I highly respect this one because it is very unique very long-lasting and it does have its fan base so this could be something for you if you are into dark volumous extroverted fragrances so as I told you performance is fantastic smells very unique overall what do you get from this at chocolatey sweet weirdly floral fragrance a chocolaty sweet weirdly floral fragrance with earthy undertones we have to say I did compliment somebody that Wallis fragrance he was the owner of a hotel and there was a party and this guy just melt fantastic with it back in the days I didn't know that fragrance actually it was a long time ago and he smells great with it so I did compliment somebody but I personally have never received a compliment actually yesterday I asked a girl in front of me at the post office sorry do you like my fragrance that I'm wearing she was standing from me and she said yeah it's okay it's nice sweet and I also asked her would you have complimented me if I didn't ask you she said no so she also said there are many other better fragrances for men of course I always said to the girls this is the men's fragrance of course I always said to the guys this is a female fragrance so here I'm going to show you now what guys and girls in general thought about Tom Ford black orchid okay so what have you seen it have you seen it okay what it what do you think about this one for men for men it's good yeah I think it's for a a little bit older man older men yes it's very spicy and also sweet and thick so very yeah also wintery winter time one to ten you know this black orchid Tom fort I know very bold me a little bit female is this attractive if a man would wear it don't influence each other please okay you got your opinion so one two three please one two three okay okay cool it's a daring fragrance it's very daring it's not for everybody this is black orchid this be attractive if a woman would wear this perfume that's the question got your opinion you sure okay so one two three thumbs up okay cool I would like to ask you if you would have to rate this from one to ten ten is best fragrance what would you give it 9 seven all right Tom fort-like orchids so would you like to smell this on a woman or not one two three I thought it's from a woman for an old woman okay interesting so this is something for very extroverted people that have not a problem with polarizing this is certainly not a safe fragrance like Coco Mademoiselle for women like your Sivaraman definitely not so this is the simple explanation I can give you writing this fragrance performance I'm gonna give this one Wow nine out of ten could be 9.5 I'm gonna give this one a nine point nine out of ten uniqueness I'm gonna give this one a nine out of ten performance compliments pretty bad because I didn't receive any compliments like not at all but I do know that it ganas compliments for some people so compliments I'm gonna leave that out I could say zero I could say five because people do get compliments for that it's a top seller and versatility also not good I tried this one I sprayed this one on a friend of mine in the spring it was so overwhelming so this clearly is not a spring or summer fragrance this is fall maxim max and fall into winter fragrance and that's it I wouldn't say this is a good signature scent the chocolaty note and this one is too strong for the warmer days so overall rating it's hard because on one side I am I don't like it on the other hand I do respect the craftsmanship that performance the uniqueness you write it yourself I'm gonna leave it out this is such a special fragrance there's not much that smells like this if you are a guy or a girl what you could try what is an entry-level tomforde black orchid would be the Thierry Mugler line angel for women angel for men they also have a very strong patchouli note so there you will smell our okay this is this type of wet minty green earthly chocolatey leaf that he is talking about which is very prominent in here so that patchouli is the main dominant not all right guys and girls 


tom ford black orchid India tom ford black orchid gold tom ford black orchid price tom ford black orchid price in usa tom ford black orchid men tom ford black orchid 2021 tom ford black orchid review tom ford black orchid 100ml price



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post