Translate

How To Make Perfume At Home



How to Make Perfume last longer range of homemade cosmetics today I'm going to show you how to make perfume at home I have made a selection of some of my favorite smells and I'm going to build a perfume based on I think today the florals let's just have a look and see what we have here I have a selection of fruity type smells I have a selection of floral smells I have some green and fresh smells some woody smells some spicy smells and some sweet smells so a good perfume may have a selection of many different smells to give it a structure and an interesting blend I'm going to start with the smells I like this so those are going to be the floral ones let's go for Jasmine first of all on my little cotton wool pad here I'm going to build up a sample of a smell and if I like it I will then convert that to a little perfume oil if I don't like it I can reject it and start again so I think I'm going to select Jasmine gardenia and I'll go with lily of the valley so I start off by just putting one drop of each onto my cotton wool pad now some of these come out very fast and some of these come out quite slowly there's my gardenia frequent soil now my Jasmine slapping on top of the gardenia lovely so what I have here now is a combination of equal amounts of jasmine and gardenia and already it smells good but we're gonna put a few more smells in lily of the valley mmm hey one drop of lily of the valley coming up boys at around wow that is very floral actually almost a little too floral so I think now is a good time to start adding one of the other smells just to break through that kind of richness of those florals I gave with some fruit I've got choosen mango pomegranate and strawberry pomegranates nice it's quite fresh this is a top note so when you smell your perfume pomegranate is going to be the first impression that you get Oh whenever you smell you smell in layers pomegranate it's rushing up into my nose and going Here I am and then immediately afterwards come the richer florals actually that's the pomegranate alone has improved that enormous li I'm still going to add a little bit more to it though I think I won't add any green and fresh or any woody but I'm going to focus on this area now we've got some spicy smells like clove or aniseed and we've got some nice sweet smells like vanilla chocolate and tonka bean I'm going to go for tonka bean which is almost a cross between a chocolate and a vanilla lovely it's not too chocolaty and it's not too vanilla but it is sweet and her tonka bean is a bass note by bass note we mean that this smell is going to hang around for a long time it's not going to evaporate off too quickly and that gives depth and structure to my perfume so my news is having a real adventure at the moment pomegranate ah now some flowers and then a lovely lovely tonka bean just to round it off don't you think that's a very nice smell it's a little heavy I wouldn't wear it as a daytime spray but I think as a body oil perfect right let's work on that formula then we had equal amounts of lily of the valley gardenia pomegranate jasmine and tonka bean now I need to mix that into my little beaker my measuring beaker allows me to put in 25 mils which coincidentally is exactly what I need for my perfume bottle I need to put in 30 drops of each of my chosen oils to create a blend and then I'm going to dilute it so bear with me well I just count up to 30 so I have my my lovely selection of drops in there but as it stands at the moment that would be way too strong to go onto my skin so I'm going to dilute it with perfumers alcohol this is going to allow the smells to blend together it's going to allow it to evaporate off my skin and into the air so that everybody enjoys the perfume while I'm wearing it just need to top this up to the 25 little mark just give it a little swish around now before I put in the bottle I think I'm just going to test it let the alcohol evaporate off oh that's lovely floral a little bit fruity a bit of tonka bean just to round it off I think that's a very lovely perfume some perfumes would have up to over 50 different smells in it so this is not a complex perfume at all but it is built using my favorite smells so I knew that I would like it and I can probably fits highly a little bit more a few MS alcohol in there so I'm just going to swirl this out all right let's give it a test mmm-hmm lovely and that's how you make a perfume at home 


what ingredients make a perfume last longer coconut oil to make a perfume last longer how to make perfume at home how to make a perfume last longer wikiHow long-lasting perfume oil how to make long-lasting perfume from essential oils what makes perfume last longer how long does perfume last on clothes

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post